Presenters: Ambrea Segner, Principal Attorney at Xcel Energy and Sydney Greenish, Sr. Paralegal at Xcel Energy
Ambrea Segner specializes in employment matters including litigation and administrative cases before Federal and State agencies. Ambrea is based in Minneapolis and handles employment matters in CO, TX, MN, WI and NM. Sydney Greenish is a Sr. Paralegal at Xcel Energy who specializes in employment matters.
Ambrea and Sydney will team up to present the following learning objectives:
- Overview of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Title VII Claims - gender, national origin, religion, race, color. Americans with Disabilities Act (disability and accommodation). ADEA (age) and GINA (genetic information).
- Walk though of the Administrative Process (Federal and State) and the litigation process related to discrimination cases.
- The Paralegal's Role in employment discrimination cases.
- When must administrative remedies be exhausted for State and Federal claims - Including Jurisdiction considerations.
- Hot Topics in Employment Law and Case Law.
LOCATION: Xcel Energy
1800 Larimer Street/2nd Floor
Denver, Colorado 80202
Photo Identification Required at Check-In.
Call-In attendance is also available - Call in details will be provided to you after your RSVP/Registration.
We hope you will join us!
RMPA Members may attend at no additional cost
Non-members may attend for $5, due at registration
CLE Accreditation is pending with the NFPA.