ROCKY MOUNTAIN PARALEGAL ASSOCIATION
Cybersecurity and the Law
Presenter: Camila Tobon, Of Counsel
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Join us for this event and learn more about:
· Email attacks – how secure are you?
· Protecting client data – and Obligations to protect
· Cyber surveillance
· Vendor Management and Third-Party Service Providers – A review of the Colorado Data Security Law
· Data breach and the laws related to Data Breach Notifications
· Statistics and company/client costs related to phishing scams
· The Case is Closed – Know your obligations related to data disposal laws
· We will look at the duty of competence, administrative safeguards and the ABA Formal Opinion on protecting client information.
1800 Larimer Street, 2nd Floor Boardroom
Denver, Colorado 80202
Photo Identification Required at Check-In
Join us for this event and learn more about email attacks, protecting client data, cyber surveillance, data breach, statistics and company/client costs related to phishing scams. We will look at the duty of competence, breach notification obligations, data disposal laws, administrative safeguards and the ABA Formal Opinion on protecting client information.
We hope you will join us!
RMPA Members may attend at no additional cost
Non-members may attend for $5, due at registration
CLE Accreditation is pending with the NFPA
©2021 Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association - All Rights Reserved
Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization
P.O. Box 1138, Denver, Colorado 80201-1138
Theme customization by Bocivus®