RMPA CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOUR SAFETY, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR CAREERREVIEW THESE RESOURCES TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE CORONAVIRUS CRISISWE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!
State of Colorado COVID-19 Orders
LEVEL TWO - SAFER AT HOME
· Critical businesses are still open.
· Non-critical businesses are open with restrictions.
· Stay at home as much as possible.
· Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and don’t touch your face.
· Wear a face covering or mask when you leave your home.
· Connect with neighbors and loved ones virtually.
City & County of Denver
LEVEL TWO - SAFER AT HOME/MASKS ARE MANDATORY
· Non-critical businesses are open with restrictions, workplaces are limited to 50% capacity subject to compliance with state rules
· Wear a cloth face covering when you leave your home. Failure to do so could result in a fine of $999 and possible refusal to enter businesses until you wear a mask
Protecting Yourself & Your Family
Those Who Were W-2 Employees, Know Your Benefits if Laid Off or Furloughed
For FAQs on Unemployment, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3byTN8NTCkc&t=15s
To Apply visit: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdle/covid-19-workers
To Freelance Members Who Are Independent Contractors
Want Information on the Government Response to COVID-19, visit these resources:
FEMA/CDC/The White House
Travel Restrictions/State Department
Colorado Coronavirus Resources
©2018 Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association - All Rights Reserved
Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization
P.O. Box 1138, Denver, Colorado 80201-1138
Theme customization by Bocivus®